Monday, February 27, 2012

Precursor *Pebbles Inc*

Hello! I have a page up at the Pebbles blog today. It's mix and match Monday! The New Addition line matched up with the Fresh Goods and With Love lines, for a fun little boy page.





Lots of circles floating around on layouts these days and I was keen to try my hand at it. My Spellbinder dies really came in handy for this one!
Thankfully our guy is a cute kid, because he can be really messy. There are just days when it is tiresome to be cleaning up more mess. I am sure many othe Moms will agree ;)
Thanks so much for stopping in!




Pebbles Supplies: New Addition Calendar (751151), New Addition Adorable (751155), New Addition Sweet Baby (751160), New Addition Little Prince (751161), New Addition Congrats (751074), Fresh Goods Come Again (751191), Fresh Goods Daily Special (751185), With Love Sweetheart (751204), With Love Mini ABC Stickers (732087), With Love Heart Paperclips (744281), With Love Twist Ties (747161), Button Candy Dots Rouge (744271),New Addition Boy Ribbon (780011)

15 comments:

brenda said...

sweet page! I can just see that ice cream falling off!

Danielle said...

Adorable layout! I really like the circles and the woodgrain paper.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This totally made me laugh out loud. I love all of the circles and how you used the twine to tie into the title! Beautiful page, Sarah (or should I say handsome?) :)

Sue @ Cakeballs, cookies and more said...

great layout and what a just subject.

Debby said...

Outstanding layout. I really like the usemofmthe calendar as a foundation.

soapHOUSEmama said...

this is stunning! Love the contrast and the use of circles!

Tara LeClaire said...

Just beautiful!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Hahaha that title made me LOL. Love your layout, wonderful design and adorable photos!

Connie Mercer said...

adoarble page~love all the added touches!!! Beautiful work!!!

Christa said...

Love this page! That red just pops off the page!

Kim said...

Sarah this is just lovely I adaorae those circles what an awesome design element!

Mindy Miller said...

Ooooo, circles! :) I like!

Meghann said...

Love that color combo!

Nicole A said...

I love this page; it's so bright and fresh!

Jennie M said...

I really, really like this -- I love those precursor letter stickers!