Friday, February 10, 2012

Thank you card

Hello! I was on a bit of a card kick last weekend. I had fun pulling cards together out of my favourite scraps (I have them stashed into one box for easy access during our last stretch of renos). Love the colours of the Garden Cafe line from American Crafts!

I popped in to Up the Street last weekend and Tara had these lovely crystal hearts in by Prima. I think they will be making a regular appearance on my next few projects ;)

Thanks for stopping in!




cardstock, pp, 3D sticker -American Crafts; gems -Pebbles Inc, Prima; wood frame -Studio Calico; twine -The Twinery; punch -Fiskars

14 comments:

Danielle Higginbottom-Brown said...

I love the colours and the layering of this card!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Cassi said...

gorgeous card design! i love how all the edges are finished including the layers. beautiful colors too :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Beautiful in every way, Sarah! Love the little touches of sparkle too!

Danielle said...

Love the colors and al of the little strips on the side.

Stephanie said...

Ooh, love it--so pretty and bright!

Pam said...

Beautiful card-I love the Garden Cafe line too...it is perfect for card making!!

Connie Mercer said...

Beautiful as always!!!

soapHOUSEmama said...

Very nice!!!

Diane Payne said...

Great card...love the layering!

Cathy Pascual said...

What a gorgeous card!

Kim said...

as always STUNNING!!

Karen said...

love the pops of red :)

Brenna "ScrapSmith" said...

Love your work! I've awarded you with the Liebster Award. Check it out on my blog:http://scrapsmith.blogspot.com/2012/02/ive-been-awarded-d.html

shire said...

wow, really really beuatiful card!