Monday, March 19, 2012

Joy ride

Hello! Blogger giving anyone else any troubles? Ah well, it's bound to happen! I have a page to share today. I check out Creative Scrappers weekly and loved sketch #200 this week by Kristine. So I decided to play along and here's my take:




The new My Mind's Eye lines are wonderful this season! I didn't want to use a stark white page as the background, but I am still a little unsure about what I have chosen. LOL! This also something that is bound to happen :) 

Thanks for stopping in! Have a great day!
cardstock -Bazzill; pp -MME; alpha & tags -American Crafts; buttons, stickers & chipboard -MME; twine -The Twinery; mist -Studio Calico; punch -Martha Stewart


21 comments:

soapHOUSEmama said...

beautiful page!!!

Sue @ Cakeballs, cookies and more said...

so nice, I love the colours!

brenda said...

Such a great photo! Love the pops of aqua. And I totally agree about MME!

Lisa Dorsey said...

That photo makes me smile Sarah! I love how you uses the wood. I love their new papers too. So perfect for so many things!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Beautiful work with the MME, Sarah!

Lynn Murphy said...

love the page and how it pops.

Madeline said...

Wonderful page! Your photo is so crisp and clear...hard to do with carousel pics!

Amy Coose said...

So much I love about this layout, but I really love the tags hanging from the twine! Great job!

scrappymo! said...

Great job...vibrant use of colour, love the hanging labels from the twine and the pop of colour from the title!

Danielle said...

Love the weathered wood paper and the muted colors!

Pam W. said...

Great layout...I love the photo!

Pamela said...

This is fabulous! I love it! :)

Tracie said...

I love this!!! So fun!!!

Linda Beeson said...

I love those papers and the way you did your little banner accent is so cute.

cori in wa said...

What a beautiful photo of your gorgeous baby girl! Love the layered tags along the bottom of the page... very effective!

Alyssa said...

Hi Sarah! This is GORGEOUS! Your colors are just amazing.

Kellee Wynne Conrad said...

Oh, I LOVE it. Perfect choice in backgroud with the touch of red peaking out!

Christa said...

Love this page Sarah! That photo is great!

Daniela Dobson said...

This is adorable. Love that photo. I saved that sketch too. Hope I can play.

Jennie M said...

I LOVE it!

Jennifer said...

I love how you did the background!! I love lots of pattern so for me it is terrific! Yes the MME is amazing this time round. You have used it well! Cute photo of little Miss E! :)