Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Look out! *Pretty Little Studios*

Good day! I had a page up at Pretty Little Studios yesterday. It's my first assignment from them and the page is based on a sketch (love sketches!). Here's the sketch provided:


Here's my take:


I used the 8x8 diecut from the Hopscotch collection and layered on a few of the different tags for a fun little boy page! (The Celebration Stars tags -well you're going to be seeing them in many upcoming assignments!).

Thanks for stopping in! Enjoy your day!



pp, tags, star, banner - Pretty Little Studios; cardstock, alpha -American Crafts; mist -Studio Calico; twine -The Twinery; punches -Martha Stewart

19 comments:

Heidi said...

So cute! I love it.

Danielle said...

Adorable page! I love the stitching.

Connie Mercer said...

great sketch and I love your take on it!!! darling pic's BTw!!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a sweet page, Sarah! Great take on the sketch!

Teka Cochonneau said...

Awww. Super cute!!!

Sue @ Cakeballs, cookies and more said...

oh so cute, and what an adorable subject you have there.

Faygie Fellig said...

love it!

Madeline said...

Adorable page!

Tracie said...

I just love your style!!! So cute!!

soapHOUSEmama said...

gorgeous layout!!!!

Diane Payne said...

You totally rocked that sketch! Love it...and the expression on your little ones face on the photo on the left is priceless.

April D said...

Absolutely love this page and love following your blog!

Elisa K said...

Love your take on the sketch... Such awesome colors and photos... Thanks for sharing and inspiring me today.. hugs

Christina said...

fun boy page! i struggle with them lol.
xo

cori in wa said...

Fabulous "boy take" on that very girly sketch. Nice!!!!

Linda Beeson said...

Is that cute!!! LOVE that shaped paper behind the photos.

angie gutshall said...

Very cool page!!

Christa said...

Love all these colors Sarah!

Jennie M said...

I seriously love your take on this sketch and your title work makes me swoon!!