Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Birthday card *Pretty Little Studio*

Good day! I have a card and another great offer from Pretty Little Studio. First up, another birthday card to share. Fun, brightly coloured tags all layered together:

I added Glossy Accents to the pink area with the 7, to help add some dimension. Love the birthday circle tag!

And if you are interested here's a great offer:
Monsieur giveaway


Head over to the Pretty Little Studio blog to enter here.
Mr Free Ship Coupon

Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping in!


tags -Pretty Little Studio; ribbon -American Crafts; pp -Echo Park; twine -The Twinery

10 comments:

angie gutshall said...

I really love this! That yellow ribbon is so cool and love all the layering!

Christina Collins said...

What a fun card! Love the vibrant colors and the layering. Thanks for the heads up on the great giveaway!

Lynn Murphy said...

I love the card. Its fun and colorful!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a fun card, Sarah! Great layering. :)

Linda Beeson said...

What an adorable use for that little grouping of supplies, very cute.

ScrappnBee said...

That card is so yummy! Love the layers! Thanks for sharing!!! -Amanda

Busygirl said...

What a beautiful card!

Christa said...

That's so adorable!!

Holly said...

What a fun card - I got my first Pretty Little Studio Order yesterday and I'm having so much fun with my new stuff!

AJ Reddicliffe said...

Your creations are always so stunning. Thanks for the inspiration.