Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year (Up the Street and a RAK)

Happy New Year! Welcome 2013! Here's to another great year. Did you have fun last night? Did you behave yourself? I hope not ;)

Today is a busy day. First up, I have a layout to share. The January kit from Up the Street Scrapbooking will be available when the store opens up again tomorrow. I picked the neutral side this time. Something a little different for me to use for creating.



Well, not only is it the New Year, but it is also my birthday! Double the reason to have a little giveaway. Here's what I have for you:


A brand new set of stamps from KI Memories and 6 little chalk pads from SEI (the chalk pads really are better for a heavier stamp image). I think this set would be great for PL (something that I am not planning on doing). I took the set out of the packaging just so I could snap a pic! Leave me a comment about what you are looking forward to this year and I will enter your name in the random draw for these items. I will draw a name on Saturday after my coffee has taken effect ;)

Thanks so much for swinging by! Happy New Year! Here's to a good one!

24 comments:

Lynn Shaffer said...

Great layout! Camera looks good to me! What kind of camera are you using? Happy New Year and Happy Birthday! :)

Kim said...

love that little cluster at the bottom Sarah....

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee your lo!! LOVING that title work, the flower and the bling!!! Happy Birthday and Happy New Year!! I am looking forward to a more RELAXED year... last year was hustle and bustle all the time ... this year... gonna take it all in, one day at a time :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Lovely layout, Sarah! Big happy birthday wishes to you!

Connie Mercer said...

so pretty ~ love the clustering!!! the tiles look so fun in the cluster!!!

Connie said...

Love your layout and those chalk ink pads look great.

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Fun layout! Happy New Year!

Katalina Marie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I am most looking forward to my hubby coming home from deployment and us living together :)

We just got married on 12-12-12

Tara Elias said...

Love your LO! Thanks for sharing!

Fleursbydesign said...

Great layout, happy birthday :)

Melinda said...

Cute layout! Happy Birthday and Happy 2013!

rhonda nickol said...

Love the layout Sarah! I am looking forward to seeing my 5 month old grandson's year of first(birthday,easter,vacation)!

caz hancock said...

WOW what a stunning layout, i love it. For NYE i was in bed all day with a killer migraine :(

Lisa Echerd said...

Wonderful layout. I'm already looking forward to going to the beach!

Amy Coose said...

This layout is gorgeous, Sarah!!

Miss Kathy said...

Love your layout. I'm about to try splattering mist for the first time, wish me luck! Also, I'm doing PL for the first time starting today. Hoping I can keep it up all year.

soapHOUSEmama said...

gorgeous layout!!!

Christa said...

Love that page Sarah! No need to enter me in the giveaway, but that is a fun stamp set!

Nelly Brum said...

beautiful page, love yor layouts,happy birthday!!!

Jenny Evans said...

Beautiful! Love your embellishings!

Laura Turcotte said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Have a great one!

Love your work!

laurab said...

What a wonderful couple of layouts. I laughed at the first--I thought you were on an amusement ride a first.lol

Lisa Dorsey said...

Gorgeous layout Sarah!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Love this layout - what you did at the top is so neat!!! Awesome work!