Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Bremen *SEI*

Hi there! I had a post up earlier this week on the SEI blog. I created a couple pocket style  pages of our family trip from last year.


This was one of our favourite days. We loved the buildings and the history. It was gorgeous. I could have easily stood in one spot and taken pictures for hours on end.


Loved that there was a coffee shop on every corner. Who can argue with a good cup of coffee and a beautiful view.


I used the Noteworthy collection with a few extra stickers from other collections and some kraft paper. I cut down the 4x6 Noteworthy cards to fit in the 3x4 pockets.

Thanks for swinging by!

6 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Wonderful pages, Sarah! Don't you just love the pocket style scrapping for when you have a lot of photos? I sure do!

scrappymo! said...

I really like thios layout!

We spent a month in England last summer and I have that trip plus another older England trip to scrapbook...
I have about 2000 trip photos and have been thinking about combining pocket pages with traditional layouts.
I love that you made your own elements...they look great.

Sorry I have not been by for a while...will try to pop back to catch up on your blog.

Leslie Webster said...

These are beautiful pages, the pictures are equally beautiful..great job!

Kim said...

Love the clean lines on these .

LisaDV said...

I love your pocket pages! Love the layers and photos.

Patricia Roebuck said...

Those photos are gorgeous. What an awesome trip. This is perfect!