Friday, February 28, 2014

I love this *Pink Paislee*

Hello! There is a series of new blog themes for Pink Paislee this year. This week I created based on the theme of title tricks. I used a mix of the Hey Kid collection, the Sentiment Series, and the Colorwash collection. Here's what I created:



I used an artist's big brush pen to add the orange to the letters to help them pop a little more on the page.


I took these pictures with arms stretched out and the kids making crazy faces (thank goodness for digital). We were hanging at home and they spent most of the day piled on top of me -so I figured I might as well take pictures of the three of us. Soon they'll stop sitting on me and I'm sure I'll miss it. Right now, I'm kind of wanting to avoid painful elbows...
 
Thanks for visiting! Have a great Friday!


10 comments:

Erica said...

I love this collection and I love what you did with it on this layout.

Amanda said...

Cute layout! I love the pictures too. So fun!

Fleursbydesign said...

Love your title, awesome layout :)

lisaplus6 said...

this is so precious, Sarah!

Tasha said...

Great layout! I especially love that bottom little cluster.

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome mix of the different collections Sarah, and I love those fun b&w photos! And your title treatment is amazing!

Sarah said...

I love how you mixed all of these collections together! Nice work on the title treatment too!!

Sarah said...

and I just looked up and realized that Ashley and I have almost the same comment! lol I swear I didn't just copy hers!!

Kim said...

gotta say I love this too!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Yes, thankfully we have digital. I love the photos, design, colors, and especially love how you did that title. You are rocking PP!!