Monday, March 24, 2014

Friends

Hello! Lots of projects to share, but not until next month ;) Just one of those things when you are creating for teams. That and there's been a lot going on around here that has required more energy than planned. So I am tired during my creative time over the last couple of weeks... This too shall pass!

I do have a card to share that I created using some awesome Jillibean Soup products.


Love how the white embossing turned out on the mini, wood grain bag. I mixed the Birthday Bisque and Cold Avocado Soup lines. Really enjoying all the bold and rich colors!

Thanks for visiting!


8 comments:

Valerie Andrieux said...

Very nice ! The emboosing turn out great and I love the wood pocket !

Leslie Webster said...

What a fantastic card, love the embossing against the wood grain tag..it really pops.

Catherine1216 said...

I love this card - so pretty.

Alexandra Boehnke said...

Looks really amazing! Love it!

Katalina-Marie Kruszewski said...

what a cool card!

Ashley Horton said...

Beautiful card Sarah!! Love this mix of colors!!

Nicole Nowosad said...

I love that look!!! The white pops on the woodgrain!

Juliana Michaels said...

Such a fab card! Love the use of the pocket!!!