Wednesday, March 12, 2014

HB2U

Good day! What do you do when you receive a great box of supplies? Create of course! I couldn't resist tucking into some the Jillibean Soup lines today. I put the Birthday Bisque line to use for this card:

 
I used watercolour paper for the banner so I could play with a little paint without completely mucking up the project. I created several embossed images in black and clear and played around. It was fun and the outcome unexpected a couple of times. I will share! I promise -I only had time to grab one shot today before kidlet activities took over ;)
 
Thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

Valerie Andrieux said...

Very nice idea for a birthday card ! TFS !

Amy Coose said...

I adore your cards, Sarah! This one is amazing, of course!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So pretty, Sarah! Love the pop of color from the watercolors!

Lisa LeClair said...

Love the layered numbers on this!

Ashley Horton said...

Love this Sarah!! Such a fun card!

Janet Zeppa said...

Love it Sarah! Those numbers are great!!

Madeline said...

The watercolor effect is beautiful! Great card!

Kim said...

Oh I adore that water colour 6 !!!!!