Monday, March 10, 2014

#Snow hill

Happy Monday! Creating up a storm between life events. I have new glasses and have discovered that my photos are a lot more clear than I thought. Ha! Always a good discovery ;)

Here's a page I pulled together with a line from BoBunny:




This alpha is from Studio Calico. The little bit of white on them work perfectly with this page. I had to get in one more winter page before moving completely into spring and summer pages. I am realizing that I need to pull out my camera a little more often again and take some more pictures of the everyday...

Thanks for visiting!

11 comments:

Ange said...

lol I still remember getting my first pair of glasses and realizing you could actually see the individual leaves on the tree from where I stood.

Great layout! Really love the layered triangles with the pop of red in them.

Juliana Michaels said...

Fabulous work with the BoBunny!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Beautiful page, Sarah!

Amanda said...

Love the wood veneer you used! Great layout.

paperlovechronicles said...

Great page!

Ashley Horton said...

Love the pop of Red Sarah, and the way you layered the triangles!!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Wonderful! Love the patterned paper choices and textures. Gorgeous flakes!:)

Nicole Samuels said...

Love all the layering you've done here! Beautiful page!

Nicole Samuels said...

Love all the layering you've done here! Beautiful page!

Janet Zeppa said...

Very pretty page Sarah!! Glad you are seeing the world again...lol.

Kim said...

Love how you have layered your photos ...