Thursday, March 27, 2014

Sweet & Tiny *Pink Paislee*

Hello! I have a page to share today. This page is based on the theme of '4 or more' and was up on the Pink Paislee blog yesterday.

Because the pictures are a little busy, I decided to keep the page relatively simple. Can I tell you how much I love the new collection Hello Sunshine? Gorgeous!

 
The striped alpha with this collection is really fun! It adds a great spin to the line! 
 

I pulled out the 6x6 paper pad for the smaller print to use the banner pieces.


I can't wait to tuck into the paper again! Love the colours!

Thanks for swinging by! Have a great day!

10 comments:

Valerie Andrieux said...

Lovely layout ! Love the sunburst and the sketch of this layot.

Lisa Echerd said...

That subtle background is perfect choice for you bright photos.

Madeline said...

Oooo...I love those striped letters too! Fabulous page!

Katalina-Marie Kruszewski said...

whoa this layout is awesome! TFS

Ashley Horton said...

This is awesome Sarah! I love the burst pattern and the clean design. It really lets your photos be the star of the page!

Emily Adams said...

This page is adorable - and I love those alphas!!

Janet Zeppa said...

I love the sunburst background paper!

Nicole Nowosad said...

this is super cute :)

Patricia Roebuck said...

I just love how you scrapped these photos with this line. PERFECTION!!

Kim said...

Oh my my new fav of yours this I sjust stunning Sarah!